Rules to abide by at the Penalty Box

To: ALL2 of 3
Since I opened my first forum in October 2000, there have been good times and bad times on my forums. Mostly there have been great times, but on occasion, I have had to step in and send players to the Penalty Box for breaking the rules. 

When some have deliberately tried to belittle me and cause riot on the boards, I have done what Colin Campbell must do on occasions...suspend the player. Some have been banned for gross misconduct.

I have done my best to be fair and give others a second and sometimes a third chance. But just like in hockey, you have repeat offenders who will never change. To protect the rights of the other posters here and the peace on the board, I have to sometimes step in and rule with an iron fist. If these trolls are allowed to continue their baiting ways, it will lead to a complete collapse of the forum into anarchy. After all the time and effort (and money) spent here, I cannot allow that to happen.
EDITED: 22 Aug 2017 12:37 by RAZZMAN
To: ALL3 of 3
Once again, I urge all the posters to review the rules of the forum. They are fair and allow this forum to continue without the fear of being flamed or worse. I try my best to be fair and open to any discussion. However, I will not allow someone to disrespect others and insult them. 

Trolling, baiting, flaming are absolutely against this forum's rules. Please be respectful, not only to other posters but to me and my moderators. 

It takes a lot of time to keep this place a decent forum to post on. I have gone the extra mile to be fair and give others a second chance if they do break a rule. However, my patience is limited. Posters who break the rules will be warned. But if the offenses against others continue, I will have no choice but to ban anyone who flames others and incites riot. 

Please treat others how you yourself would want to be treated. 

Thank you all for your cooperation.
EDITED: 22 Aug 2017 12:37 by RAZZMAN