Gall Stone

To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 1 of 10
I had an aorta scan earlier this week. Just a baseline test due to my age.
All they found and reported was one gall stone. What do I do about that?
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 2 of 10
it depends on the size of the gallstone. Ask your doctor what he thinks.

My younger son had a gallstone removed at this one hospital near us. He was in for a couple days. Actually,they had to remove his gall bladder as he was in bad shape. They also found a kidney stone,which they removed at the same time. 

The hospital has gone down hill since. I took my older son there to the emergency room the other Sunday and he was in extreme pain and almost rolling on the floor in agony. The place was packed and we tried to get him looked at with no avail. After an hour, we went home. I bought him some Allieve and that helped him. The next day we went to one of those Emergency Medical places called M*A*S*H and he got in right away and got prescriptions.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 3 of 10
I have no symptoms. They did not mention the size etc so I am gonna wait and see.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 4 of 10
My son's gall bladder was so bad, they had to remove it. It had several stones in it. So probably you aren't that bad. If the doctor didn't say you need to get the stone removed, then you are probably OK for now. Good luck.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 5 of 10
I guess so. So long as it does not block the bile duct I should be ok. My father did have his gall bladder out.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 6 of 10
Hopefully you won't have any problems.

I have other aches and pains, probably from old age. Last week, my two sons & I went hiking down the Niagara gorge. My older son, who climbs all those mountains had no trouble, obviously. But my younger son is scared of heights and doesn't like climbing down all these stones on the path and all the steps. I had to help him over some obstacles by holding his hand. His weight pulling down on my arm gave me bicep tendinitis and it's been hard lifting my arm this week.

Doing exercises to help heal it.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 7 of 10
I find that stretching and yoga help with my flexibility and miscellaneous pains.In the past two weeks ending tomorrow, I have 16 varsity and jv field hockey games. Surprisingly, I feel pretty good. I always ride my Peloton warm down ride when I get home to get lactic acid out of my legs.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 8 of 10
I'll have to do more stretching exercises, especially before going up these hikes up mountains that my older son loves to force on us. LOL
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 9 of 10
Hip stretches really help me.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 10 of 10
I'm using ice and massaging the upper arm. It's still sore after 1 week.