COVID-19 The Invisible Enemy

To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 1 of 192
The New Year 2020 brought hope that peace could be achieved and the U.S. economy was booming. Suddenly, an invisible enemy invaded America and the world. A deadly virus that originated in China, made its way across the Pacific Ocean and started infecting people in the Northwest and the Northeast. The number of cases exploded and in New York City, hospitals were overrun by the number of patients that needed emergency care.

Quickly Covid-19 spread across America, affecting millions and thousands died from the disease. States shutdown most businesses in an attempt to curtail the spread of the virus. Millions filed for unemployment, small and even big businesses were forced to declare bankruptcy. The disease was not kind to the elderly, especially those in nursing homes as thousands passed away after getting Covid. The latest statistics of infections and deaths in America from this pandemic is overwhelming. By the end of 2020, there were almost 20 million infections and almost 346,000 deaths.

This goes down as the worst invasion on America shores. It wasn’t missiles or an attack by enemy troops. This was an invisible enemy that was taking America by storm. Entering the year 2021, there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight, even with the vaccines being manufactured and distributed. In the United States, the process has been slower than anticipated.

To make matters even worse, a new strain of the Covid-19 virus has erupted in England. The new strain is between 50% and 74% more transmissible than the original Covid-19.  The Covid-UK stain could be responsible for 90% of all new COVID-19 cases in London and East and South England by mid-January, that study found. The new strain of Covid, COVID-19 variant B.1.1.7 has been detected in Colorado and California. It all started in England in late Summer to early Autumn 2020. Now it is spreading throughout the world at an even faster pace than the first Covid-19.

How are we going to survive this pandemic? The vaccine is the answer, but the government cannot ship the product and have it in the arms of people fast enough.

To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 2 of 192
I trust my immune system before the vaccine. I think the shit will hit the fan as aftereffects of the vaccine are made known. However, now that Biden got behind it, the media will be silent.

Name of Pandemic Death Toll Timeframe for Vaccine Development Duration
Spanish flu 40-50 million 1917-1942 25 years
H2N2 Asian flu 1.1 million Feb 1957-Jun 1957 <5 months
H3N2 Hong Kong Flu 1 million Jul 1968-Nov 1968 <5 months
SARS 774 (ongoing) 2003-present 17 years (ongoing)
Ebola 11,300 1976-2019 43 years
AIDS 25-35 million (ongoing) 1981-present 39 years (ongoing)
H1N1 Swine Flu 151,700 - 575,400 Apr 2009-Sept 2009 6 months
MERS 858 (ongoing) 2012-present 8 years (ongoing)
Coronavirus 1.64 million (ongoing) Dec 2019-Nov 2020 11 months
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 3 of 192
My question is how did the business world fare during the Spanish Flu? I did hear that there were shutdowns like the present, but probably not enough to destroy the economy like COVID-19 shutdowns are doing.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 4 of 192
I read the Spanish Flu affected all ages. I am sure it impacted the economy however the metrics might not have been reliable.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 5 of 192
Covid affects all ages. Did you hear that the 41 year old Luke Letlow just died from Covid? He was just elected to Congress from Louisiana. They say that most of the new infections are to the 20-40 year old group.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 6 of 192
BS. He died of an operation and had a heart attack. Covid is a nice excuse for any death. They would not of operated had they thought Covid would kill him. Stay away from the medical profession.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 7 of 192
Once again, give me the name of the supplier of the drugs you are taking. I'd like some if you believe all these COVID deaths are something else. So all 350,000 deaths can be explained away by your theories, like Trump is doing now??
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 8 of 192
I love my drugs. I will be 70 next week and they have worked great for me.

Speaking of which, did you ever get the Shingles Vaccine? I tried to make an appointment per my doctor suggestion and they are out of stock. Will have to call again next week. Have no facking intention of getting the Covid vaccine. What sense does it make to take a vaccine for something you already had? Should I also get the mumps vaccine which I had 55 years ago?
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 9 of 192
Check out this article by Mike Adams about the Covid vaccine. I'm sure you'll agree with this!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-04-situation-update-jan-4th-2021-election-theater-extermination-agenda.html
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 10 of 192
Excellent article. I could of written it myself. It is a tough world today as the truth must not be spoken. It is like Animal House where what was bad before is now good.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 11 of 192
I knew you would like that. I bet you like what's happening with the anarchy that is happening in the Capitol building. Now Martial Law could be declared. Then Trump will get what he want and be able to make himself dictator of this country.

Trump is an enemy of the state. He encouraged the takeover and anarchy which is happening in the Capitol building. Trump needs to call this off before this erupts into a full civil war.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 12 of 192
I do not think Trump incited the events in Washington based on watching his speech. However, he could of done more to dampen it for sure.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 13 of 192
Of course you would think that about Trump not inciting the riot. He did ramp up the crowd and told them not to back down, to march up to the Capitol and scream at the members of Congress. He didn't have to tell them to take over. That was just in their nature and I feel he is complicit in any violence that happened there.

To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 14 of 192
FYI. My sister got Covid but it is apparently a mild case. She sounds tired though and will pull through ok according to my brothers.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 15 of 192
Sorry to hear about your sister.

However, I thought you said all this stuff about Covid-19 was B.S. According to you, all these cases are actually something else. The 365,000 people who have died didn't die of Covid.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 16 of 192
I did not mean Covid per se was BS; I strongly suspect the inflated death total is total BS. All people die of now is Covid and nothing else. Not to worry, the vaccine will cure all these issues (in about 3 years).
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 17 of 192
I may have to quarantine myself. Yesterday, I had a small fender-bender and when I exchanged the driver info with the person involved in this incident, neither of us wore masks. It was right on my street and I didn't have a mask handy. We were both less than 6 feet away as we took pics of the documents.

Hopefully the outside air was enough to stop the spread. I'm taking extra supplements now just in case. It should be OK, but you never know.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 18 of 192
That is why I at a minimum always wear my gator when outside. It also warms the air so it is easier to breathe.

Also, if I forget a mask, I still have a gator as a backup.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 19 of 192
Hopefully I will not come down with it. I am assuming that this was a company driver who deals with going to houses and must be free from Covid.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 20 of 192
Ya. I was thinking if he had covid he might not be out and about. Unless, he had a very mild case. I think it takes about a week for symptoms to show. The good news is Cuomo has a million ventilators... LOL