The Government "Experts" Are Con Artists

To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 1 of 54
I get these emails from Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty and the one I got today, really struck home. The CDC experts and all those involved in the government's mandates and prolonging Covid shots, are in it for the money. This is just like the big cancer industry which is making billions a year from their victims. Covid vaccines are huge windfalls for the companies making them. This is from Campaign for Liberty...

The Government "Experts" Are Con Artists

More and more, the government’s so-called “experts” on Covid policy are being caught telling a series of impossible lies.

This week, a journalist with a hidden camera caught an FDA Executive Officer for its Countermeasures Initiatives, Christopher Cole, admitting their plan is to make Americans take the (still-experimental) Covid vaccines every year.

“You’ll have to get an annual shot. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ‘cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up,” he admitted.

Cole went on to note the huge profits the drug companies are looking forward to making:

“It’ll be a recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring – if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”

It’s always been about the money to the drug companies, but Cole revealed the FDA is in on the take.

“The drug companies, the food companies, the vaccine companies. So, they pay us hundreds of millions of dollars a year to hire and keep the reviewers to approve their products.”

Here’s how the scam works, according to Cole: “Congress approved user fees for [the] FDA. Basically, we charge the industry millions of dollars in order to hire more drug reviewers and vaccine reviewers which will speed up the approval process. So, they [pharmaceutical companies] make more money.”

In other words, the drug companies send the bureaucracy hundreds of millions of dollars – to expand their own bureaucracy.

When the video of these revelations went viral the FDA sheepishly claimed that Cole, an Executive Officer for the FDA’s Countermeasures Initiative, “does not work on vaccine matters” – an obviously technical excuse that fails to defeat the plain truth: That Cole is an FDA executive who was speaking frankly when he didn’t think he was being recorded.

Meanwhile, Anthony Fauci, who has fallen from grace in many circles because of his own involvement in coverups and deception, told the media yesterday “there’s no magic number” of cases for the pandemic to be considered over and he doesn’t know any numbers for precise metrics for decision-making.

Translation: the government will constantly move the goalposts whenever it wants, because the real reason for all of these decisions, as we can see plain as day, is money and politics.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 2 of 54
Just watch what is going on in Canada and the natural instincts of power hungry governments. I never thought truck drivers were terrorists.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 3 of 54
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10537161/CDC-refusing-publish-data-collected-booster-effectiveness-aged-18-49.html

Not only are they using this to make money, deception of the actual results is now becoming clear.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 4 of 54
I've been watching Fox News reports about the Canadian protest. I've seen truckers who have been beaten to a pulp. It appears that Trudeau is more like Putin than we thought.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 5 of 54
I was going to post the NY Times article about this here after watching Fox News discuss this last night. This was clearly a propaganda campaign by the CDC to keep the Cash Cow flowing for Big Pharm. They said on Fox that Israel has done studies that show that natural immunity that people who have had Covid get is stronger than the covid shots. The whole thing has been a scam and the American public have been hoodwinked by the CDC and Big Pharm.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 6 of 54
When you think that all Trudeau had to do was to say he would end the mandate, it is clear how autocratic he is. Pretty soon we will have an invasion from our Northern Border. 

BTW, did you see the latest 1883 ep. 9? I thought it was the best episode all season. Am interested in your thoughts.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 7 of 54
I am wondering when the next Canadian election is for the Prime Minister. If Canadians are interested in keeping their freedoms, they better throw him out. Wonder if they have an impeachment process?

I did watch 1883 on Sunday. I was wondering when they would show that opening scene of the series again. I think that Elsa who was shot with the arrow would have been better off if she had worn that Indian slacks and tops she was forced to take off. Maybe she wouldn't have been shot.

Now that wagon train has lost many wagons and people from both a tornado and Indian attack. Maybe it's down to just 2 wagons now. This week is the last 1883. Should be interesting.

Here's a good Fox News article about how the CDC has been deceiving us:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/cdc-secret-data-rochelle-walensky-marty-makary
EDITED: 22 Feb 11:19 by RAZZMAN
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 8 of 54
There is a bit of foreshadowing in the show. I am glad the puzzle of Elsa from the beginning was solved.

The article supports what we have discussed. The CDC only published data which made their policies look viable. This is a travesty and heads should roll. Eventually the truth will come out. Also, doctors who saw through the BS were sued and censored endlessly. When they went after Dr. Malone who has more mRNA patents than anyone, I knew something was wrong. His interview with Joe Rogan would convince most people of his truthfulness.

My guilty sentence would be to force them to sit and watch Kamala Harris and Biden Speeches endlessly. 
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 9 of 54
On Fox News last night they talked about how the FDA hired reviewers to approve their Covid vaccines...

Quote: 
“The drug companies, the food companies, the vaccine companies … they pay us hundreds of millions of dollars a year to hire and keep the reviewers to approve their products,” says EO Christopher Cole, who went on to discuss (on hidden camera) the agency’s inner workings to include FDA conflicts of interest, how it overspends, and why it is difficult for staffers within the agency to talk publicly about the abuses.

He also talked about what impact Big Pharma companies have on the FDA’s processes, including those for getting new drugs approved.

“A long time ago, Congress approved user fees for [the] FDA. Basically, we charge the industry millions of dollars in order to hire more drug reviewers and vaccine reviewers, which will speed up the approval process, so they make more money,” Cole revealed.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-22-fda-executive-reveals-truth-close-ties-to-big-pharma.html

To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 10 of 54
Where can we apply to become drug users/reviewers? LOL
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 11 of 54
I'm sure the CDC would have no problem filling vacancies for drug users. If they have to become reviewers for the drugs, it's worth the price of admission.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 12 of 54
Half of the CDC probably smoke crack anyway. LOL
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 13 of 54
With all these recent revelations about the CDC and the efficiency of the Covid booster shots, I doubt if most people will rush out to get their 4th booster shots in the fall.

I hate to admit it, but even I was hoodwinked by the CDC until recently. I've heard all their propaganda in the past, telling us to get our flu shots. They used the same methods with the Covid shots.

People will start saying "CDC Fool me once, shame on you; CDC fool me twice, shame on me."
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 14 of 54
Sadly, Fauci and the CDC have ruining our faith in the government as well.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 15 of 54
Speaking about faith in our government, Ron Paul warns that what's happening in Canada, where people's banking accounts are frozen, could happen here...

“It could never happen in America.” We say this when we hear about atrocities in corrupt Third World countries like Libya or Burundi.

But what we are witnessing, right now, in Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s newly-minted dictatorship of Canada – militarized police horses trampling women, coffee shops shut down by the regime for the so-called “crime” of serving coffee to peaceful protesters, reporters isolated and kept away from the atrocities, citizens’ rights suspended on the pretext of a fake national emergency – could absolutely happen in America . . . if you and I let it.

Think about it!

Canada was a liberal democracy before Covid gave the government a pretext to suspend citizens’ rights. The United States was a constitutional republic before Covid gave the government a pretext to suspend citizens’ rights.

The Prime Minister of Canada is a puppet who doesn’t know anything and thinks he knows everything. The President of the United States is a puppet who doesn’t know anything and thinks he knows everything.

According to Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), it’s not hard to conceive Trudeau-style tyranny coming here since, “There are some emergencies in the U.S. that have been going on for many, many decades. And the president can just renew them every year.”

Rand attempted to rein in this power under President Trump, and he’s pushing to rein it in again now.

Last night, the Canadian Parliament rubber-stamped Trudeau’s “emergency” powers, giving him unchecked power to destroy Canadian citizens – even though the protests are winding down and the streets are clear.

With Democrats loyal to Biden in the majority in both chambers of Congress and more than a few Republican senators with tyrannical impulses, like Mitt Romney (R-UT) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC), would there be enough authoritarian support to rubber-stamp the Biden regime declaring a similar “emergency?”

Just look at what congressional Republicans have condoned with respect to the January 6th protesters, many of whom are rotting in Washington gulags without due process.

Tomorrow, truckers are departing from California on an 11-day journey to Washington, D.C. Other impromptu convoys in other parts of the country will undoubtedly pop up as well.

Do not be shocked if the Justice Department wages a campaign of terror against these peaceful protesters.

And the United States has a much more sophisticated disinformation and propaganda apparatus than our friends to the north.

Is there any doubt there will be covert government agitators, just as there were on January 6th and in the staged “kidnapping plot” of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer?

It will almost certainly be another “shock and awe” campaign – to use the expression of a January 6th federal prosecutor.

But there is one aspect of the Canadian government’s brutal response to the peaceful truckers’ protest that should alarm every American: the “de-banking” – the illegal freezing and seizure of the bank accounts – of the demonstrators and their supporters.

This has shocking implications for free speech. In an instant, Canada went from a nation that honors free speech to a nation where the government can seize citizens’ property, savings, and livelihood for even donating to an effort whose viewpoints fall outside the accepted norm.

We’re not talking about seizing the bank accounts of some drug kingpin. We are talking about the government taking everything from working-class families – just for supporting free speech. The chilling effect it will have is obvious – and that’s the point.

This is not the quiet tyranny of the surveillance state that we’re all too painfully familiar with.

This is in-your-face, brutal tyranny. In Canada.

To be clear, the seizing of bank accounts of Canadian truckers and their working-class supporters was absolutely not a private decision by the banks.

Consider the tweet of a liberal member of the Canadian Parliament, Mark Gerretsen. This government official claimed it is “false” that the government can seize the bank account of anyone involved in the protest. In truth, he says, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police advises the banks of “findings,” and it remains the responsibility of the banks to make the final decision of freezing accounts.

In other words: “We’re not shutting down the bank accounts of political opponents; we’re just advising the banks of whose accounts it would be nice to have shut down!”

The politician talks just like a member of the mafia.

Of course, the entire crackdown on protests and civil disobedience is direct government action or rooted in government action – just like social media censorship.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 16 of 54
I am 100% more concerned about this post than the stupid stuff in Ukraine. To me, that is just a distraction from what the Biden team plans.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 17 of 54
Ron Paul hit the nail on the head. Sure, what's happening in Ukraine is concerning. But if Canada can start freezing banking accounts of protesters in that country (along with any who seem to sympathize with them), it can certainly happen in this country. Martial Law is just an executive order away.

There's a planned trucker's convoy and protest in DC. It will be interesting to see if Biden follows Trudeau's game plan.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/dc-officials-monitoring-potential-trucker-protest-national-guard-help-approved/2980918/
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 18 of 54
If Biden continues on his current path and trajectory, the Dems are doomed. That is the only good news I gather from all the stuff going on.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 19 of 54
With the gas prices spiking and now with the Russian invasion expected to increase prices even more, Biden may be forced to reopen the Keystone XL pipeline and other gas & oil projects in America. Fox News is really ripping Biden for this and how the U.S. which was mostly oil independent, now dependent on foreign oil. All this for going green and reduce "climate change."
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 20 of 54
This whole thing was self inflicted by Biden and his handlers. He is the worst President I have seen in my life.