Kamala's Greatest Quotes

To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 1 of 271

"We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together on."
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 2 of 271
I see where Kamala has it all together. LOL

Kamala for Pres in 2024!
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 3 of 271
You really should knock off your drinking before noon Sir...... LOL
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 4 of 271
You know I was saying all that in jest, don't you? We're dealing with a bizarro world here, you know.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 5 of 271
Of course. I knew you were kidding as was I..... LOL

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 6 of 271
I think that we should have a Kamala quote of the day here. She could use some of those quotes for her campaign speeches for President. LOL
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 7 of 271
She is a piece of work. Kamala that is. 
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 8 of 271
In this Bizzaro World, we have 2 Bozos in charge.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 9 of 271
“For Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way its impact has been the pandemic … we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential,” she told reporters after the meeting.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 10 of 271
Say what?? They were joking about Kamala's "word salad" on The Five last evening.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 11 of 271
To add to her nonsense, she acts like she said something brilliant when she stops talking.... LOL
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 12 of 271
Actually, Kamala probably makes more sense than Biden. She's the perfect VP for him.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 13 of 271
Norm Crosby made more sense than both of em.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 14 of 271
I checked Norm Crosby and saw he passed away in 2020. What's Pee-Wee Herman doing these day? Maybe he could join the Biden team and do his famous dance before the Vice President speaks to set the atmosphere.
EDITED: 17 May 09:28 by RAZZMAN
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 15 of 271
Maybe Pee Wee could be the next spokesperson after the racist woman on the podium now?
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 16 of 271
What channel are you watching. I'm watching on local news and it's also on CNN the Biden motorcade going past Tops supermarket.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 17 of 271
Meanwhile in Milwaukee a lot more got shot but it was black on black so we will ignore it.

At work, no tv here.
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 18 of 271
I just came back from shopping at Tops, in my hood, that is. No one was dressed in armor and shooting an assault rifle at defenseless shoppers here.
To: Razz (RAZZMAN) 19 of 271
If 50% of the people had carry permits, this nonsense would stop.

Of course, the number of US murders by hand guns dwarfs those by rifles etc.

• Handguns: 45.7%
  • Firearms (Type Unknown): 23.9%
  • Other Weapons: 11.4%
  • Knives or Cutting Instruments: 10.6%
  • Hands, Fists, Feet, Etc.: 4.3%
  • Rifles: 2.6%
  • Shotguns: 1.4%
To: Carl (SPARTACUS) 20 of 271
Yea, that worked in the Wild West where everyone had a pistol. I think assault weapons need to be identified on your list, instead of being classified as other weapons. Assault weapons are the weapons of choice for these mass shootings. The Las Vegas one is a prime example as is the one in Buffalo.
EDITED: 25 Jun 17:57 by RAZZMAN